Create and update your professional development profile, support quality improvement efforts, and plan professional development for others.
Anyone who works with children birth to age 8 can register for a TECPDS account, regardless of their role or the sector in which they work. If you work with young children and would like a personal account where you can keep track of your professional development, sign up today!
Set-up your free TECPDS account!
What TECPDS Offers Specialists
- Track your education, professional development/training, and work experience in an online record storage system
- Support practitioners and administrators to plan professional development and advance in their careers
- Find and track your career lattice level, and use this tool to support other early childhood professionals
- Learn about opportunities to advance on the career lattice, building professionals’ experience and the quality of their programs
- Leverage the Non-Registered Trainer features (part of all TECPDS accounts) to generate certificates for any training that you deliver
- Request validation of records for education, professional development, and work experience for faster review during Texas Rising Star evaluations
- Professional development resources for early childhood professionals, including college/universities offering EC degrees funding/scholarship opportunities
- Download the Texas Core Competencies for Early Childhood Administrators and Practitioners and access free online training modules for the Core Competencies on CLI Engage to support your professional development delivery
- Find professional development opportunities by searching for upcoming trainings and events on the event calendar
Professional development, education, and work experience entered into TECPDS may be viewed by TECPDS staff and external users employed by the 28 Texas local workforce development boards (LWBD) for the purposes of record validation. All information entered through the tool is stored securely in our database, and may only be viewed by approved individuals at TECPDS and your regional LWDB.